Firstly, I realize that recruitment is closed for the moment, but I would like to put my name on the radar, in case a spot opens up. I spoke to Dqlol in the past week about recruitment.
Spec (tell us why you are specced that way): Highest Feral DPS spec, with increased survivability and healing taken, so healers use less mana on me.
Professions: Max Lw/Eng
Link to your gear: (Armory link is fine) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Archdrood/simple
Link of WWS or other combat log report (if available): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/eyxcufptcp2dvml0/sum/damageDone/?s=8031&e=8345
1. List any previous guilds you have been in. Murloc Holmes/Ænìgma
2. Why do you want to leave or why did you leave? Currently a 25man guild, but looking for a 10man guild that is easier to manage individual players, with less downtime and issues.
3. What exactly do you want from this guild? (In the long run.) Make new friends and take my game to a new level of play. Work with otehr good players to improve each raid.
4. Why should we take you over all the other applicants? I'm always on time, prepared and know what it takes to run a guild -Ran a guild during BC. I'm on top of my class, I read multiple forums daily, review WOL ferals and tweak my playstyle with any new mods. I trialed and was accepted to a US top 50 guild during ICC (Just do Work -Korgath. Ultimately RL/work at the time interupted their hectic raid schedule)
Raiding Experience: All the way from MC to FL - every tier. Raided BT and a bit of SW on my Warlock.
1. Do you have a microphone and/or Ventrillo? Both
1. Stability? (is you internet connection and computer stable?) Very Stable 8MB Cable connection. Brand new gaming pc - 118 FPS, >50ms latency.
2. Raid availability (see schedule above): I can make those
3. Any final comments/notes you'd like us to know? Hellborn is a solid guild, that's been around for years. It would be great to raid with you guys. My MS is cat, currently OS is Feral PVP. I have tanked previous tiers, but prefer dmg dealer.